In oil and gas exploration, there is uncertainty about subsurface geological structure and kind of litho units. Sub surface structures holds hydrocarbons that are crucial to derive a conclusion based on the effective integration of geological and geophysical datasets. Cambay Engineering Geoscientists are capable of processing seismic data and interpretsubsurface geological structures which leads to minimize exploration cost.
Seismic Data processing
- 2D/3D/4D, Crooked Line, VSP, Multi – Component, OBC, Broad Band etc.
- Basic, DMO, PSTM, PSDM
- In-depth Noise Elimination and Signal Enhancement routines.
- 2D/3D SRME, 3D/4D/5D Interpolation,
- RTM, Tomography, FWI
- Kirchhoff Depth/Time Migration
Seismic Data Interpretation, Anisotropic imaging
- Integrated interpretation of several 2D, 3D and 2D/3D projects.
- Basic Time Structural Interpretation, Time-Depth Conversion, Time/ Depth Structure Maps.
- Log correlation, Petrophysical Processing and Interpretation.
- Synthetic Seismogram and Well to Seismic Tie.
- Lead/Prospect Identification, Evaluation, Volumetric Computation.
- Basin Modelling, Pore Pressure Prediction/Post Stack Inversion.
- Reservoir Characterization
- AVO Analysis
- Rock Physics Modelling
- Seismic Inversion
- Wireline / LWD data Quality Control (QC).
- Probabilistic and deterministic formation evolution
- Laminated Sand Shale interpretation
- Rock-typing studies, Saturation height function modelling
- Processing and interpretation of Nuclear, Magnetic resonance, Acoustic, Pulsed Neutron data
Reservoir geological modeling by conducting systematic and an integrated reservoir study using sedimentology, seismic information, and petrophysical data to define reservoir architecture, property distribution and capturing its heterogeneities.
Data Management Services
- Media Transcription
- Seismic Section Scanning & Reconstruction
- Well Log & Map Scanning & Digitization